Once you have come to an agreement with your Coach about the number of calls and cost per month, you arrange the day and time of your regular calls. You will be responsible for paying at the beginning of each month for the entire month. You then call at the appointed time with an agenda or focus for the conversation.
My responsibilities as your Coach are to:
- maintain strict confidentiality,
- be fully present for you, your agenda, and all the possibilities inherent in you,
- listen for and speak the truth with respect and grace,
- use all the skill, resources, intuition and knowledge at my disposal to support your agenda,
- be present and on time for all coaching sessions,
- provide accountability, support, honest feedback and appropriate levels of nudging and pushing as needed or requested,
- bring lightness, humor and new perspectives to old or persistent issues and stumbling blocks,
- be available for email or brief phone support between calls,
- refer you to an appropriate professional for any needs that are beyond my scope of practice, knowledge, training, or expertise.
Your responsibilities are to:
- call at the appointed time,
- be present for the session – not multi-tasking,
- be open to exploring new possibilities and options,
- be searching and honest in your words and deeds,
- to honor your commitments and follow through on them,
- to take full responsibility for your life in both success and failure,
- to listen to yourself and your coach even when it is difficult,
- to celebrate and honor all of yourself.
I cannot guarantee you specific results from our coaching. Your results will depend on the actions you take and your willingness to shift. What I can guarantee is that I will provide you with additional perspectives, options, structure, validation, hard truths and feedback as needed or requested. My clients find this significantly improves their focus, vitality, productivity, wisdom in action, state of mind, and living in truth.
To read the ICF Code of Ethics by which I am bound as a member of the International Coach Federation, please go to: http://www.coachfederation.org/about/landing.cfm?ItemNumber=854&navItemNumber=634
Contact Stefany for your Complementary Discovery Session:
505-474-3752 or email@example.com